How to Tell When You Need Furnace Repair in San Leandro?
No one wants their furnace to break down, especially in the middle of winter. But sometimes, despite our best efforts, furnaces do break down. If your furnace is acting up and you're not sure whether it needs to be repaired or replaced, this blog post is for you. Keep reading to learn how to tell when you need furnace repair San Leandro.
There are a few key signs that indicate that your furnace needs to be repaired. If you notice any of the following, it's time to call a professional:
- Your energy bills have gone up significantly. This could be a sign that your furnace is working harder than it should be to heat your home.
- Your furnace is making strange noises. If you hear banging, popping, or squeaking, it's time to call a repairman.
- You can see visible signs of damage on your furnace. This could be anything from cracks and leaks to soot buildup, which is also a common problem for HVAC San Leandro.
- Your furnace isn't heating your home evenly. If some rooms are too hot while others are too cold, there's definitely a problem with your furnace.
- Your pilot light keeps going out. If this happens frequently, it could be a sign of a bigger problem.
- You haven't had your furnace serviced in a while. It's important to get your furnace serviced at least once a year to prevent small problems from turning into big ones.
If you notice any of the above signs, it's time to call a professional San Leandro HVAC contractor. Don't wait until your furnace breaks down completely—by then, it will be too late!
ESI Heating & Cooling San Jose
1900 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124, United States